Thursday 28 April 2016

Vacation!!!!!!

Hello everybody I am back. Right now I am on my vacation and if you are also bored like me here are few tips to survive the vacations. So gets begin.

Number 1:
Finish your school/college work which is being assigned to you for your holidays. I know it sounds boring but it kind of kills time.(If you finish it before you don't need to procrastinate)

Number 2:
Take a walk to your neighbourhood and enjoy the buildings, scenery and maybe even the trees. You can make new friends too.(Finding new people with whom you ave something common is actually fun and cool)

Number 3:
Have a sleepover with your friends (only if your parents allow) and have loads of fun you have fun for 2 days.

Number 3:
Go online watch you tube or Netflix and chill and just have your time with yourself.

Number 4:
Discover yourself and do something you love.(Develop new interests)

These are few things which I feel will help you, and if you have more ways do comment below and follow me. Bye.

The end is just the beginning.

1 comment: