Wednesday 27 April 2016

Introduction

Hey guys!! I was so inspired by "girl online" by zoella and decided to write a blog. My blog would revolve around what I love the most. I love editing videos and I use wonder share video editor( i am a beginner but it works for me). Don't expect this blog to be so interesting like girl online's because my life is not so interesting. I would also blog about travelling and writing stories. I published my very first children's book on September 5th 2015. I love robotics and you tube they are my life. If you have the same interests or you are are interested in my blog, please do follow me, I don't know much about blogging but I will learn about it and make it better than this. I promise.
The end is just the beginning.

P.S. Everything here is from my perspective only (I just wanted to make things clear)
And everything is my own content except the quotes I use.


                         

                                          
                                          Have you ever looked in the sky and tried to figure out the shape of the cloud?
(This is totally irrelevant for this post)

1 comment: