Monday 1 August 2016

Trilogy (Switches,Torn, Ascend)



Hello world, I am the dreamer.

I have recently read all the three books of Amanda Hocking. Switched. torn and ascend.
It was interesting but as the first two books ended abruptly ,I had the urge to read the next book.
I actually finished torn and ascend in two days, how crazy is that.

My expectations for the book was very high, but the ending was kind of not good. It was nice but not up to my expectations. 

I came to know about the book when I decided to write an eBook which was in an android app. The description in the books were really good and it makes you feel like you are in that place.

I would totally recommend this book to people who are in the age of 15 to 17. As I am only 13(going to turn 14 in Sep) I did not like that book very much.

I have not written a book review online and this is my very first one.
If you like what you read please do follow me and it would mean a lot to me.
I am sorry if this post is too short.

k, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


1 comment:

  1. Please do follow me if you like this post and do give me suggestions to improve my blog

    ReplyDelete