Wednesday 10 May 2017

Talking

Hello, world.

I am back again, I love talking with my friends in school.
When I come home I feel like not talking at all, it is not that I don't like talking, I actually love talking to people who I know.
It is just that, I have wifi and phones, which becomes my first priority.
I don't care to acknowledge my family, I simply stop caring as a whole
I feel totally guilty about this fact.
I have to separate virtual life from reality.
Reality sucks, you have got to study to get into a nice college or job, and reality is damn hard to face.
I just spend almost all my time in front of the computer or in front of a phone. Things have to start changing for me and for everyone.

Let us start going into the reality of life rather than watching screens.
Change starts with us.
I'm trying too and I think you should too.

K byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment